Monday, January 25, 2010

Bobby Bolin - After 1032 Days!!!

In my post about my 2009 Stats, I mentioned that one of my outstanding requests was for Bobby Bolin. Today, I received a Bobby Bolin return, but it wasn't the one I sent out last year. It was the one I sent out on March 30th, 2007!

My sase had a 39 cent stamp on it but made it back okay. Mr. Bolin was kind enough to sign his 1965 and 1971 Topps for me.

I have sent to him a few times, so I still have two outstanding requests out to him. These were sent in October of 2007 and the one I sent last year in March. I wonder if I'll get those back.

I had given up on getting him through the mail, so I sent in to a paid signing, at GateX I believe, to have him sign his 1965 Topps for my set. Now I have 2. I may end up with 4 eventually!

No comments: