Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Carlton Fisk Rookie Cards

I received a couple 1972 Topps Red Sox Rookie stars cards back from Carlton Fisk, who completed them nicely after having previously been signed by Garman and Cooper.  I received these back in just 10 days between Minnesota and Florida. 


This makes seven copies of this card that I have signed by Fisk.  Six of them are signed by all three players, with just one being left with Fisk only.

I took pictures of the latest round of bobbleheads I bought.  I added my third Willie Mays.  This one has a different body style, holding a ball and glove instead of a bat.



I bought a couple more Twins nodders including another moonfaced mini, and my 11th blue squared base version from 1961-62.  I think I may have Tony Oliva sign one of these.  Mauer too.  What do you think?




I bought an unusual "Anaheim" Angels version which was several years ahead of the team's actual move to Anaheim.


And another nice Angels version:



A Tigers version with great colors:


Dodgers and Red Sox dolls wrap up my baseball purchases.



I bought a few more football dolls than I usually do, including a nice Vikings version from 1965.  The other three are the older versions from 1960-1961.







No comments: