Friday, July 19, 2024

Bernie Allen and Al Hrabosky TTM Returns

 I was very happy and relieved to get this return back from Bernie Allen.  I sent it back in January and according to sportscollectors.net, he moved around that time or shortly before.  I saw that a couple others got an RTS from the address I sent to, while others received their request back successfully.  But my request remained outstanding.  I was hoping for at least an RTS.

The request included a 1962 Topps Rookie Parade card already signed by Rich Rollins.  It's a high-number card from the set and cost over $30, so getting it back was a relief.  I wish I had started it years ago so I could have also gotten Phil Linz and Joe Pepitone on it.

He also signed a 1966 Topps team card for me, also signed by Rollins.


I also received a return from Al Hrabosky that took a while to get back.  He signed his 1974 and 1977 Topps cards as well as the 1972 Cardinal team card in about three months.



No comments: