Sunday, June 23, 2024

Finally! Something to Post About

It's been awfully slow for me lately.  I don't have too many ttm requests out, but I do have some mail-in signings that will be returning.

I did receive three ttm returns late last week into the weekend while I was out of town.

Ted Kazanski signed his 1954 Topps, the 1956 Phillies team card, and his 1957 and 1958 Topps.  As usual, he personalized the 57 Topps.  He usually personalizes one card.  He has always personalized the 57 Topps when I've sent it, so I still don't have one not personalized.




Mickey Stanley signed his 1966 and 1968 Topps as well as the 1972 Tigers team card.  In my last request, he didn't sign the team card so I'm happy to get it back signed this time.



And Jim Kaat signed the 1961 Topps Twins team card, which actually highlights the 1960 Washington Senators before they moved to Minnesota.  I sent this to him last November, so it's been a longer wait than I've usually had with him.  I also have a 1965 Twins World Series program in to a mail-in signing with him which I expect back shortly.  He only signs cards sent directly to him.  If you want something else signed, you need to wait for a signing.


I received a 1965 and 1972 Topps signed by Wade Blasingame via a mail-in signing earlier this month.  My return package from this signing bounced around Floris for nearly two weeks before finally ending up in Chicago, and on to me in Minnesota.  I wasn't sure I was getting this one back.


I received a 2023 All Star Game ball signed by Pable Lopez from FanHQ here in the Twin Cities.  I have a few other items I'm expecting from them in the next couple of weeks, if not sooner.

I added another 1991 Twins World Series poster to my collection via a Jack Morris signing.  I also have one out to FanHQ to be signed by Tom Kelly.  Once that's returned, I'll have three left to complete the possible ones from the set.


I bought a few cards to fill holes in my 1961 and 1963 sets, which are posted below, as well as a 2022 Topps Heritage signed by Jhoan Duran.




No comments: