Saturday, November 04, 2023

Another Purchase - 1971 Topps Billy Williams PSA/DNA

I would have sent in this card to a Billy Williams signing, but it seems like his fee has jumped up considerable from the $40 I used to pay.  The last few signings have charged $89 for him to sign a baseball card.

I bought this PSA/DNA authenticated and encapsulated 1971 Topps on Ebay for about $20 less than I would have paid to send in a card to a signing.  

I also have a couple 1975 Topps signed by Mr. Williams coming in the mail.  Why a couple?  Because I forgot I had already bought one when I ordered the second.  I've been moving a bit too fast on my purchases, I guess!

I'm also waiting on a handful of signed 1952 Topps cards I bought on Ebay from a very reputable SCN member and am now looking at a few more from him.

2 comments:

Crocodile said...

$89 for Williams to sign a card? Wow!

Droidtrader said...

Yeah! I paid that for him to sign my 1964 Stand Up because I didn't want to miss out and regret it. I've got a few more cards I'd like to get signed, but I'm hoping to see a signing at a lower price before I send them in.