Saturday, May 14, 2022

Orlando Cepeda TTM Return

I was t little late to the party, but I just realized a couple weeks ago that Orlando Cepeda was signing reliably through the mail for $10 per!

I had spent $30 per on a few cards late last year and was happy to get that price.  I wasn't super confident that he'd continue signing, so I sent a check rather than cash.  Normally cash is the way to go, but I had seen another SCN request that was successful with a check.

So, I gathered up all the cards I had, which was three.  And two of them I had already gotten signed by him, but I sent them off anyway.  He signed his 1962 and 1973 Topps as well as a 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game very nicely in fine blue sharpie.



I'm not sure I'll send another, but I may browse Ebay to see if there are any cards that would be worth another request.

No comments: