Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My First Return of 2017

Today I received my first return of the year: Ken MacKenzie.

Mr. MacKenzie was kind enough to sign his 1963 and 1964 Topps.  This helps me get one of the five cards I set as a goal for the 1963 set for the year.  I'm wondering if five was too low of a goal.



I spent some time on Ebay looking for cards I need to send out for my sets.  Many of the cards I need are short prints/hi number cards, so it's going to be expensive.

I'm about ready for TwinsFest.  I have all the cards I'm going to have by that time after ordering a bunch of minor league cards of many of the players that I didn't have anything else for them to sign.

I don't have any must-haves this year.  I do have a Kent Hrbek bobblehead I'd like to get signed, but that shouldn't be a problem, unless they group him with someone super popular.

No comments: