Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Claremont Shows Purchase

Today I received the rest of my purchase from Claremont Shows.  I received the Dean Chance bat I ordered a few days ago.

Many of the items I bought were priced pretty close to what I would expect to pay for the unsigned item,  $5 for pictures, $12 for balls.

I ordered two balls: Larry Hisle and Jack Dittmer.




I also ordered a few cards, including Bill "Moose" Skowron on a 1994 Upper Deck and 1994 Topps Archives.



I bought the same cards signed by Herb Score.




I added Frank Howard and Tommy Davis signed 1964 Topps Giants.





I really like these two cards, and may consider sending out a few Topps Giants through the mail.


My order included seven photos:

My favorite, Earl Battey.


Johnny Blanchard.



Al Dark.


Al Dark and Larry Jansen.  This one is a little odd since Jansen's not in the picture.



Sam Jethroe.


Andy Pafko.


And finally, Johnny Sain.


Now off to Ebay to look for some 1964 Topps Giants....





No comments: