Thursday, September 08, 2011

Autographed 1954 Topps

I haven't posted for a while because I haven't had anything to post about.  I haven't sent out a request since July 26th!  I've been terribly busy at work, and my sons and I have been trying to squeeze in a summer's worth of golf between the end of their summer baseball season and the beginning of their fall ball season.

Since I don't have anything new to post about, I thought I'd post about some of my favorite signed cards: 1954 Topps.

I've got about 125 of these cards signed.  Some of my favorites include Whitey Ford, Yogi Berra, Duke Snider and Phil Rizzuto.  I got Snider, Ford and Rizzuto through the mail, and sent the Berra in to a paid signing.

 

Other great players from this set include Monte Irvin, Bob Turley, Hank Bauer and Bobby Shantz.




Although we've lost a lot of players form this set over the last few years, there are still a lot of very good through the mail signers so don't wait, start collecting this set!

No comments: