Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jarvis, Suarez and McMullen

I'm catching up on my returns from Friday and Saturday.  I still have a lot that I sent out in February that I haven't gotten back yet.  I thought I'd have gotten more of them back by now.

On Friday, I received a 1972 and 1973 Topps signed by Pat Jarvis.



Yesterday I got two returns.  Ken Suarez signed a 1971 and 1972 Topps for me.



And Ken McMullen signed and personalized his 1971, 1972 and 1973 Topps.

 


I now have 188 signatures on the 1972 Topps set, approaching the half-way point of my 400 goal.  I'm starting to think that the goal is more ambitious than I originally thought.  I thought the first 300 would be easy ttm, but I'm finding that the high number series is going to be expensive, and the players aren't as willing to sign through the mail as the players I collect from the '50's and '60's.

I only sent out one last week so I'm hoping to get at least 5 out the rest of this week.

No comments: