Saturday, November 27, 2010

Roger Metzger Return and Cedar Cliff Collectibles Purchases

Today I received on return in the mail.  Roger Metzger signed his 1971, 1972, 1973 and 1978 Topps for me.




My sons and I went to Cedar Cliff Collectibles in Eagan today.  In addition to a few comic books, I bought a Ron Guidry signed baseball (Tristar cert), and Torii Hunter ad A.J Pierzynski signed photos, with COAs from the old Shinders chain.  $28 for all three pieces.




I was a little skeptical of the Hunter signature at first because of the way the "t" in his last name is crossed without the pen lifting up after the "r" in his last name.  But, I have a certified card from 2002 in which he signed his name this way.  The COA lists the signing date of this photo as June 24th, 2002. 



The signature I got from him in person in 2007 is different.


Any other opinions?

No comments: