Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Work in the Basement

When we turned on the sprinklers this spring, we found yet another leak in the plumbing in the basement. The plumbers arrive tomorrow to replace all my copper lines with plastic to prevent this from happening again. My computer is still hooked up, but not the scanner, so I'm limited in what I can post.

I did get a return yesterday. Eddie Haas signed a couple of cards. When I can, I'll get the scanner hooked up and get those cards posted.

My older son received a Dave Winfield ball with Steiner holo and coa from Jim 'n Steve's Sportscards. A bargain at just $40 plus shipping.

My younger son pitched three no-hit innings tonight, striking out 8 and walking 4. No runs scored. His team ended up winning by the 10-run rule in the 5th inning.

Meanwhile, the Twins bullpen is beyond frustrating. They simply can't hold a lead.

No comments: