Sunday, July 19, 2026

Masanori Murakami TTM Return

Yesterday I received four cards back from Masanori Murakami in Tokyo.  He signed a couple of his 1965 Topps rookie cards, a 1966 Giants team card, and a 2024 Topps Strike Zone Heroes card.  I'm not focusing on the Strike Zone heroes cards, but am happy to add another of Mr. Murakami's cards to my collection as they become available.




I included $20 with my request and sent it in my usual envelope and sase.  However, I don't put a stamp on the sase, which is why I included the $20.  In the past, I've received his returns with Japanese postage, but this time it was postmarked from New York, NY, with U.S. postage.

Also, rather than using a regular forever stamp on the outgoing envelope, I use a Global forever stamp, which I believe is good for any regular envelope to countries other than the U.S.

No comments: