Saturday, June 03, 2023

Brian Dozier Consignment Return and a 1961 Topps Lot Purchase

I didn't receive and ttm returns today, but I did receive a purchase and a consignment return.

The consignment return was from the 2023 Cooperstown Hall of Fame Classic, where an SCN contact was able to get Brian Dozier to sign three cards for me, including the 2015, 2017 and 2018 Topps Heritage cards.  I paid $10 each to get these done.



The purchase included 11 different signed 1961 Topps cards from another SCN contact.  I have been buying a few lots from this contact as he has had some very reasonable prices on some vintage cards as well as older players on newer cards, such as the archives cards I posted about a little while ago.

I already have all of these cards signed.  At least one of these is an upgrade to my existing card, but I also have multiples for many of these players.  I just couldn't resist these at a little over $3 each, including shipping, which is less than I could have gotten these ttm (if the payer were even still alive).











No comments: