Monday, February 06, 2023

Don Ferrarese and Eddie Leon TTM Returns

I received a couple of nice ttm returns today.

Don Ferrarese generously signed his 1958 Topps, as well as the 1959 Indians, 1961 White Sox, 1963 Phillies and 1962 Cardinals team cards.  He also included a signed and personalized advertisement for his book.






And Eddie Leon signed his 1973 and 1975 Topps cards, to help me in my effort to collect those sets.  I have a very long way to go on both of them.  


I've mentioned this before, but I used to hate the 1975 set, with its loud colors, but now I love them.  Maybe I'm nostalgic for that time.  The same is true for the 1972 set, which is one my favorite sets to collect, and I've invested a lot of money just buying the unsigned cards.  The high number cards can get expensive, even for the non-star players.

No comments: