Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Harmon Killebrew Signed 1970 Sport Magazine

I didn't receive any ttm autographs today, but I did receive a Harmon Killebrew signed 1970 Sport Magazine that I bought on Ebay.

I bought it from fellow local collector Randy, who has helped me out with my collection in the past and who I used to run into at various Twins events around the Twin Cities before Covid confined me to my basement.  Thanks Randy!


Randy is my go-to guy for anything Twins-related, and I occasionally ask his opinion on whether some autographs listed on Ebay look authentic or not, and I get alerts whenever he lists new items on Ebay. He's got some amazing stuff!  

He's got an amazing thread on SCN showing off his Twins collection.

If you're a Twins fan, check him out on Ebay here: https://www.ebay.com/usr/twinsnut.  He also lists items other than Twins, and sometimes even non-baseball.

Someday I'll buy one of his 1967 Topps Twin Terrors cards signed by Killebrew and Allison!

Thanks again, Randy!

No comments: