Thursday, June 30, 2022

Seven TTM Returns!

I merged my newly acquired 1973 Topps set with my existing cards and found out I am missing 17 cards between my unsigned and signed cards.  They include Fergie Jenkins, Al Kaline, Rod Carew, Willie Mays and Thurman Munson.   Mostly Hall of Famers.  I was pretty surprise to realize I never had Al Kaline sign his card from this set despite all the times I sent to him.  I'll prioritize the ones I can still get signed but eventually want the set completed.  I'm not very picky on condition so hopefully it won't cost me too much.  My biggest pet peeve is off-center cards.  I can handle a tiny crease, dinged corners and even a mark on the back of the card, but off-center cards really annoy me.

I got a couple 1973 Topps back in my seven successes today.  It's too much to list, so I'll just post the photos.  Odom is the only one with a fee at $5 per.























No comments: