Saturday, January 09, 2021

A Few Purchases - 2000 Greats of the Game and Another Nabisco Card - Feller, Whitaker and Stargell

Today I received a couple Ebay purchases of some lower cost cards.

First, I received the second-to-last card I need to complete my 1993 and 1994 Nabisco sets.  This time it was Willie Stargell.  I paid just over $16 with shipping and tax for this one.  I just need Catfish Hunter to complete these sets.


I also received a couple 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game cards I need for my set.  I always regretted not sending this card to Bob Feller and I'm not sure why I didn't.  So I bought this card and Lou Whitaker's card for about $11 each, plus some shipping and tax.



I don't plan on buying too many signed cards, but these seemed reasonably priced for sets I am working on.

No comments: