Monday, August 10, 2020

Ed Acosta and Art Shamsky (After Almost 5 Years!)

 When I saw my Informed Delivery email this morning, I was surprised to see a return with a pretty old Forever Stamp on it.   I knew I was getting back an old request, but I didn't know if it would be signed or not.

It turns out it was Art Shamsky, who I sent a 1969 Mets postcard and 1972 Topps to back in September of 2015.  He signed the postcard, but not the 1972 Topps.

I looked back in SCN and it was sent in a period where he was signing regularly, which he hasn't been since 2017.  So, I'm not sure if he's getting back to signing some old requests, or if he signed this back in 2015 and somehow it was just delivered to me now.

Either way, I'm happy to get it back.


I also received a return from Ed Acosta, who signed his 1971 and 1972 Topps in a very quick 7 days.


No comments: