Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Few Signed Volpe Prints from 1964

I've been working on the 1963 and 1964 Western Oil Nicholas Volpe Twins prints for several years.  I've done much better on the 1963 set.  I was able to find a bunch of unsigned prints and get them signed ttm.

I have a harder time finding the 1964 prints, either signed or unsigned.  When I saw fellow Twins fan Randy selling a few signed ones from the 1964 set I didn't hesitate to bid on them.

I prefer to have them signed within the picture as opposed to in the margin, but at this point I'm becoming less choosy.

The Mincher one is perfect.  Signed nicely in blue.  Mincher was a good signer ttm but passed away several years ago.



Rollins is a good signer ttm but I just haven't been able to come across any prints so I bought this one signed.



Roland is a spotty signer ttm, so again, I bought this since I can't find any unsigned copies to try to send ttm.



Check out Randy's other stuff at this link on Ebay.

No comments: