Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Whew! Frank Lary Return After Six Months

I was just starting to think about this card and wondering when it would come back.  Mr. Lary is a very reliable signer, but sometimes it takes a while.

I sent these cards back in August of last year.  Mr Lary signed a 1961 Topps ERA Leaders card already signed by Milt Pappas, Art Ditmar, Bud Daley and Chuck Estrada.    Now I just need to send it off to Jim Perry to complete it!



He also signed a 1963 Topps Tigers Twirlers that I'll try getting Don Mossi and Jim Bunning on too.


2 comments:

Jon said...

He must have been waiting for the pile to get to certain height before going through and signing everything, as I too just got my signed card back from him after a two month wait.

zman40 said...

That is awesome! Good luck finishing it off!