Monday, October 20, 2014

Five Returns Today

I came home to a nice full mailbox today, including one previously TTM toughie.

Stan Williams signed his 1963 and 1964 Topps.


Norm Sherry signed his 1963 Topps.


A while ago I went through my signed cards and picked out the multi-player cards that I thought I could get more signatures on.  A couple of those came back today.

Pat Rogan signed his 1965 Topps already signed by Tom Egan.


And Bruce Howard signed his 1965 Topps already signed by Marv Staehle.


Finally, I received a 1961 and 1963 Topps back from Wynn Hawkins.  I saw a recent return on SCN with a clue as to the address and was able to get a couple cards back.  He also wrote a short note about a game I referred to in my letter and a couple other short topics.  A very nice return!



No comments: