Tuesday, March 04, 2014

The Returns Continue - Including Some Twins From Sprint Training

Usually Tuesdays are really bad for returns.  I'm not sure why.  But having sent out 20 requests a week ago yesterday, I was happy to see five returns waiting for me today.

First, I got back a couple cards from current Twins players at spring training.

Kyle Gibson signed a 2013 Topps Heritage high number card.


Vance Worley signed and personalized his 2013 Topps Heritage for me.


Dick Lines signed a 1967 and 1968 Topps.


Ned Garver signed his 1956 Topps and also included a signed Diamond Signatures card.



Dick Brodowski signed and personalized a 1956 Topps for me.


Hopefully the returns keep coming this week.  I have a couple more out to Twins spring training and I'm curious if those will make it back.

No comments: