Saturday, April 07, 2012

Michael Cuddyer From Spring Training

I got a nice surprise yesterday.  I sent a card to Michael Cuddyer in care of the Rockies' Spring Training address.  Cuddyer was a good signer with the Twins, so I thought I'd try my luck with him via the Rockies.  I had all but given up on it when it showed up.

He signed his 2011 Topps Heritage.



I'm doing pretty well on this set.  I have Ben Revere, Brian Duensing, Carl Pavano, Danny Valencia, Denard Span, Joe Nathan, Matt Capps and Glen Perkins on the team card.









I'd still need Mauer, Morneau, Kubel, Slowey Thome, Liriano, Young and Gardenhire to complete it, as well as a few special cards with Mauer and Morneau.  It would be a great set to complete since there are so many Twins in the set, but I don't think I'll complete it.  I'd rather complete the 2010 Heritage set, or maybe one of the Allen & Ginter sets.

No comments: